|The Russell House||| Print ||
In 1995, the Junior League began looking for a permanent home. The Russell House located at 1502 W. Palmetto Street, proved to be ideal for the Junior League’s needs. The Russell House serves as the League’s headquarters, is used for League projects and community boards and committees. The Russell House is available to Actives, Provisionals, Sustainers and the Florence Community for a fee.